Whether you are looking for some experts to solve problems, turnaround troubled projects, need some extra help during a busy period, or are going through a period of technology change in your business, Cubility have a variety of options to consider.
Our services range from deployment and support of cloud infrastructure, databases, servers, virtualisation, storage, networks, phone systems to disaster recovery planning, managing upgrade/new install projects, as well as custom application development and support.
Our engineers are MCSE, MCSA and VMware certified as well as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure IaaS/AD and Exchange Online, giving us the experience needed to assist you with your company’s journey into the cloud. We can help you move to a hybrid cloud architecture or complete new cloud platform, ensuring that data is moved efficiently and securely and access levels are properly configured, with full confidence in application, system and network security.
We are a team of dedicated database administrators, analysts, system architects and developers who understand, design, build and communicate solutions to solve complex data centric problems.
We are experts in high availability solutions with the leading database technologies including all versions of Microsoft’s SQL Server, Oracle and Oracle RDB. Cubility provides support in all areas of database design, data analysis and security, performance tuning and optimisation; from day to day administration, replication and disaster recovery through to development and platform porting. We specialise in data integration and data migration for any system.
- Database integrity checks and database reindexing
- Database security design and lockdown
- Investigate and analyse any Oracle and SQL Server performance related problems
- Oracle and SQL Server redundancy strategies – clustering, mirroring, log shipping or replication
- Provide consulting advice of database architectural strategies
- Design, develop and maintain data warehouse solutions
- Provide project database administration activities
- Implement maintenance and capacity plans
Cloud Strategy Development
Our Engineers can support and assist you with your company’s migration to the cloud. We can help you move to a hybrid cloud architecture or completely new cloud platform, ensuring that data is moved efficiently and securely and access levels are properly configured.
- Exchange online – Administration and management, full and hybrid migrations with single sign-on (SSO)
- AD Azure – Design, implementation, administration and management, multifactor authentication, SharePoint and application user access control
- SharePoint online – Design, implementation, administration and management
- Dynamics 365 – Administration and management
- Security and compliance, threat management, data governance, search and investigation and alert configuration and administration
- AWS – Design, implementation and administration
Systems and Network Support
We provide services in all areas of systems and network support. This covers ad-hoc support, projects, servers, virtualisation, networks, phone systems and disaster recovery through to application support and hosting solutions.
- Network and Security – Switches, Routers, Firewalls, DNS, VLAN,
- TCP/IP, Security design and lockdown
- Operating Systems – Windows and Unix server environments
- Server hardware – HP, Cisco, Dell, Sun, IBM
- Virtualisation – VMWare, Hyper-V
- Enterprise storage arrays – EMC, Dell, NetApp, HDS, Oracle/Sun, StorageTek, IBM
- Performance troubleshooting and monitoring – Xymon, Nagios, DTrace
- Automated OS provisioning
Cubility are the trusted advisor to some of Australia’s largest oil and gas, mining, utilities and public companies. We help ensure your company is operational ready and business effective through modern technology strategies, program management and IT support.