Improving Processes and Systems for Energy and Utilities companies
The energy and utilities industry is under pressure to simultaneously reduce costs and improve operational performance. Cubility has been working with a number of global oil and gas companies, as well as local utilities companies in Western Australia for over ten years as a trusted adviser and delivery partner. Our consultants generally have an engineering pedigree coupled with an IT degree and industry-related qualifications. All staff have significant ‘in the field’ experience on major capital projects and in exploration and production operations.
Our team has developed a deep understanding of the critical business drivers for oil and gas, petrochemical and utilities companies and in particular processes and systems related to asset reliability and optimisation, enhanced recovery, integrated production systems optimisation and efficient off-take planning and operations. Our capability spans project development through to handover to operations, including integration of enterprise and production systems.
Some of the services we have provided in recent years include:
- Operational readiness including the handover of critical information assets
- Project Delivery of complex production solutions for major capital projects covering production information data collection and visualisation and integration with real-time subsurface and reservoir management systems
- Process Control Network compliance and operations assurance during commissioning and ramp-up of major projects
- Development of LNG operation future state information and application architectures
- Management and Implementation of an Application Managed Outsourcing tender through evaluation, selection and services transition for a leading utilities company