We are experienced IT experts here to help green-field and brown-field mining companies.
Based in Western Australia and having grown out of a mining consultancy, Cubility is well placed to provide experienced and pragmatic services around hard rock mining. We have a team of people who have worked with the variety of information systems in the market place and can provide pragmatic advice in the delivery of cost reduction strategies, productivity enhancement and recovery optimisation. Cubility provides systems for managing geological data, material tracking and metallurgical accounting. Information is at the core of effective mining and our professionals understand the key drivers of successful mining projects. Our IT consulting team includes IT professionals, engineers, geologists and metallurgists all cross trained in information management technologies.
This experience is brought to bear in the assignments we undertake, ensuring our mining customers benefit from their expertise providing the foundation and agility to achieve a successful mining project.
Cubility has completed the following assignments for a number of greenfields mining projects:
- Developed a framework and methodology to enable planning implementation activities, effort and cost to implement core operational and business support processes, systems and organisational capability
- Developed the IT strategy and associated sections for the Definitive Feasibility Study and Operations Readiness Implementation Plan
- Developed Future State Architecture for Business, Information, Application and Technology domains
- Developed a programme of work, schedule and cost estimates for capital and operating expenses.
- Provided Programme Management of Spec/Select, Design and Implementation of a number of key systems during the capital project execution phase