We are experienced operational improvement and technology experts here to help greenfield and brownfield capital projects as well as mature operating mining companies
Based in Western Australia and having grown out of a mining consultancy, Cubility is well placed to provide experienced and pragmatic services around hard rock mining.
Digitisation, internet of things, machine learning, data analytics, automation, industry 4.0, digital twin… these are all essential technology innovations and trends that need to be applied in a practical way to enable mining companies to move from the siloed automation of single processes and machines, to end-to-end digitisation of all physical assets and integration with value chain partners into digital ecosystems. This is where the Cubility team can help… the complexity of ensuring the success of large-scale technology and automation implementations including system integration can be overwhelming. Without the technical know-how, vendor overselling and cost blowouts are unfortunately the norm.
With both strategic and hands-on engineering experience in our team, we offer a valued mix of business and operational experience. This is brought to bear in the assignments we undertake, ensuring our mining customers benefit from their expertise providing the foundation and agility to achieve successful project outcomes.
Some of the services we have provided in recent years include:
- Digitisation of mining operations including integration, data analytics and decision support
- Design and delivery of mining automation solutions
- Project delivery of complex production solutions for operational mining companies
- Conducted assessment of all project streams for greenfield miner against Cubility operations readiness roadmap and provided gap analysis report and list of focus areas to mitigate gaps
- Enabled supply chain optimisation for a tier-2 mining operation through dynamic modelling and simulation of various options, resulting in negating the need for planned capital spend and identified potential $140 million in savings
- Development of mining operation future state information and application architectures
- Greenfield project operations readiness planning and development of end-state for processes, technology and organisation capability