Operations assurance and supply chain logistics optimisation
We understand the challenges that mining companies face as they ramp-up construction projects and turnover to operations, especially from a technology, information management and decision support perspective. Our team’s success in this space is underpinned by multi-disciplined staff with deep operational and project execution skills and our collaborative approach working closely with the owners team and vendors.
The complexity of ensuring the success of large-scale technology and automation implementations including system integration can be overwhelming. Without the technical know-how, vendor overselling and cost blowouts are unfortunately the norm.
Another common problem is that engineering information and associated operations and maintenance documentation is delivered from EPCs in varying formats that are inconsistent and not readily transferable into the enterprise asset management (EAM) system or CMMS, thus impacting the timely loading of asset and spare parts master data.
Finally, project supply chain models tend to make overly simplistic assumptions and do not account for the interconnectedness of the individual operations systems or the uncertainty around disrupting influences on production, giving a false impression of the supply chain (integrated production system) capacity and achievable targets.
- Vendor product select/procure oversight
- Financial modelling: project and operations
- Technology implementation management
- Engineering data handover assurance
- Supply chain simulation and optimisation
- Critical production system asset data load
- Decision support/ data analytics capability planning and implementation
- Integrated management system development