Developing solutions to solve problems and transform business
Utilising our knowledge of a broad range of business and operating environments across multiple industries, we take time to understand our client’s business environment, confirm their business vision and purpose, review current business and operational challenges and create an implementable and aligned plan to achieve the desired outcomes.
Every industry faces unique challenges, has technical challenges and structural or regulatory issues. However, there are also many common threads, with best practices in certain areas being easily applied from project to project. The Cubility team have been in the consulting space for many years and have worked in such diverse fields as mining, oil and gas, chemical processing, bulk commodities, shipping, banking, transport logistics, utilities, health and the public sector. Their experience has been gained over more than 30 years offering advice in medium to large blue-chip enterprises across Europe, Africa and Australia. This experience is brought to bear in the assignments we undertake, ensuring our customers achieve positive outcomes and have the foundation and agility to achieve their strategies, regardless of industry.
We are very pragmatic in our approach and utilise in-house developed frameworks and models as well as industry standards to solve business, operations and logistics challenges through smart system and process improvement and application of technology.
- Business and operations improvement strategy and planning
- Demand and supply value chain review and execution of identified operational improvement initiatives
- Integrated management system framework development and implementation aligned with ISO certification requirements
- Technology strategy, planning and governance
- Business intelligence, data analytics and reporting solutions
- Business and technology architecture
- Tender and RFx development
- Program management and financial modelling
- Business and data analysis
- Change management